Thursday, October 21, 2010

MY*WONDERFUL*WKND

SOme earring I made from left over feathers I had. I love how they turned out so I bought more feather to make MORE!!!!!


Our dinner last Fri. night
Baked Salmon w/ lemon-salt pepper seasoning
Almond rice pilaf
and mixed veggies-squash and carrots
SO GOOD
and
 HEALTHY!!! 

Then thats same night we went to Hacienda, to got to the bookstore
and Sbux, I forgot there was an ULTA there so I got sad for a sec
because they were closed!
I saw a similar front window pic of Anthropologie in NC
and I had wished the one near my house would have this awesome display and
to my surprise it did!!!!!! 

I LOVE FALL COLORS
and gloomy weather.
so romantic to me.

The knick knacks here are great
but WAY over priced so I go here for inspiration and
go to discount stores to find the same things to put together!

@ Blackhawk Plaza

MY angel.
MY best friend.
My furry soulmate.



PF Changs frozen entres
are really good!!!
and easy to make!
just remember to drain the sauce because they load it up w/ soooo much salt.
BUNNY EARS
of course a very bad Dior knock off

but still cute
I did not want to take them off!
my handsome fellow
one of my addictions - SEPHORA
rack of lamb w/ seasoning and rosemary
Almond rice again because it's THAT good.
Veggies- mixed squash and carrot w/ garlic
my fave is the butternut squash.








@ Blackhawk Plaza 

2 comments:

  1. these pictures make me so happy cuz its like i get to see you do all these things that you haven't been able to do in so long ! yay ! xoxox

    ReplyDelete