Thursday, October 14, 2010

I love NICOLE RICHIE'S Style, I will do a whole post on her later
from Olsens Anonymous
i really like the contras of the baggy T, aviators and Her super fancy rhinestone necklace
did I mention....I LOVE RHINESTONES
from Karlas Closet
This is such and interesting necklace, I'm gonna have to find a huge safety pin and make one!
from Sea of Shoes
Ew a roach! my worst nightmare! but I love it in this picture. every thing is so beautifully angelic and white
then it's the roach!!!!!!
so cute to leave your jewelry box open!
You can see exactly what you have, this is so important to see what we own
this way we can use it and never double purchase anything.
I will do a post on jewelry storage/display.
Lord know I have A LOT of jewels!
MY SUPREME NECKLACE
This is my favorite piece I own.
I like it better than my diamonds and emeralds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment