Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Another name they got while I said DANUBE! Love these funny names!

OMG Mongolian Beef place in Sun Valley Mall..........YUM
I hadn't been there in yrs, it was so nice to go back to where I'm frm.



YAY I am able to wear boots now, recovering frm this injury thank god!!!
My boyfriend and I searched every store until we found these and they are cheap and comfy!
I may go back and get a diff. color.

@ Sbux

One of the most beautiful tattoos I have ever seen.
I wld not mind this on my body!


Pixie and her new trench coat to match her mama!
She loves shopping and dressing up, just like me.
I wld say we are best friends.








DIOR <3
I can't believe Art got me this! It's limited edition for the holidays and it was the last one
I didn't think I wld get it because it was $$ but he surprised me and got it! 




Okay this is amazing! that's all 


Most interesting magazine parfume sample to date!
 you squeeze it and it sprays kinda like a real bottle
..........kinda 

Arty made this Dino frm Play doe for me <3
I love hand made things!

No comments:

Post a Comment