Monday, November 8, 2010

<3 this outfit I wld so wear this
I miss all my denim...........they don't fit me ANYMORE!
but that is not a big deal
              
from Karla's Closet

from Fashion Toast

LOVE THE SHOES OMG
from Fashion Toast

from Stockholm Street Style

Random pic I found online
Inspiration for a painting I want to do

obsessed w/ wings!
This is someones pic of their Etsy
I love the creativity 


This is the best way to dry your Makeup brushes after you wash them, so the water wont seep down.
Thanks to the awesome girl @the MAC counter for telling me!
Yes I must admit I used this trick to help them fit me!

First time I ever made a nice looking stack of Pancakes!
I was seriously excited cuz I have tried so many times
and could never get it right.

idk why but I really liked my makeup that day!

Baby Red Velvet cupcake, it had edible glitter sprinkled on top!


My outfit last Friday.


Black wig, part of my Halloween costume I never wore.
This is what I used to look like.......before my blondish hair.


@ Escape Hair Salon getting my hair cut!
She did such a great job and especially stayed open just for me!
look how straight my hair was!

No comments:

Post a Comment