Monday, November 15, 2010

Last*Friday*&*MY*SF*TRIP


@Anthropologie 
@Anthropologie
I really like the eclectic feel of this bedding.
lace earrings........I'm going to make some and see
how they turn out! 
Wish this watch was NOT so expensive,
it is so me w/ these colors ( my fave green color) and all the mix and matching....
also the rose! I am SOOOO gonna attempt to make this I just need the watch part! 

Alice In Wonderland Chair Bottle openers...

The jacket I fell in love w/

Hot Pink X-mas Tree @ Borders

okay so funny story, everywhere Ayesha and I go this ring follows!!!
every store we go to there is one there looking right @ us!!!!
and it is not that cute!!

little girl, little girl, cutest little girl in the world.......sing that to her every day 

@ Mc Donalds in SF

Lower level of SF Shopping Center.
They always have all these pretty flowers and a huge sparkly chandelier on top
but no pic of that.......next time!

This wld be a nice center piece for my future reception!!!
I wld make them myself of course! 






leggo candy!


Fred makes the coolest things.

The flower was pretty but the glove was NOT!
 it was to colors (not pink) and looked like a tire material.
I wanted to get them for my new place..............


baby nail files.........in case of emergency!

Joint candles!!!

Fishy in a bag bowl!

giving my mean stare..............fail 

No comments:

Post a Comment