Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SHOPPING DAY*and*ALLSAINTS

On my list is a paisley silk scarf for spring...

shrunken blazer...

AND this most beautiful Burberry trench...who knows, it could happen!

By far the WORST constructed trench EVER made and yes surprisingly it is Burberry!

another one of my favorites, but this one was around 3k I think, the previous ones were around 1k
A F21 ring I got, I LOVE the color! and it was SO CHEAP! and no it's not crappy!


the new Anthropologie window display

Ok so this color combo seems to NEVER  get old with me, sea green and rusty orange. 

Neptune

The prettiest lipstick ever! I mixed 3 colors to get this salmony gold hue!

Pixie
The Love of my life.

glasses from F21
and yes I Love how big they are!

Sbux Red Velvet

Just don't do this, mirrored glasses, don't
the green is a do.

So I am feeling the 70's lately more so than before naturally
it's all around this season but I have always sifted through
my parents pics from the 70's for inspiration, in fact it is
on of the main reasons I got interested in fashion. 

Vintage inspired headband! I am loving this! 
denim bangle H&M








ALLSAINTS in BLOOMINGDALES
This was my first time seeing some of there clothes in person
so I was SUPER excited. I love the steam punk/ goth feel.....
SO kvd. I was more into the leather jackets and the prices were pretty good.....


Carrera Sunglasses
<3 


Betsey Johnson Rose Ring

I Gotta have this ring!!! I'm so in love right now.
 Ok so I found a cheaper knock off at F21 online.
 Not sure if it's any good yet but I have been
finding ok accessories there lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment