Monday, November 22, 2010

Glaminar*Time


Finally@ Glaminar after waiting for months!
This was a HUGE deal for me because when I heard about the Glaminars..........
I was bedridden, cld not walk and in sever pain! So I kinda ............................
thought I cld never go! But a few months later I healed and saw that Kandee was
coming to SF and I went CRAZY! I thought by Nov. I will be healed that I can go
well part of it was true I def cld go but I was in MAJOR pain.......................
But the excitement of meeting Kandee and being able to give her..................
the jewelry I made was enough to get me through it!!! YAY I was ABle to go!



Kandee onstage showing us the prizes for the raffle!
I wanted to win an air brush SO BAD!!!! but they called # 304!!!!!
SO I really want a Dinair air brush......they are like $300!

Cool mirriors @ the W Hotel
I loved the W and want to stay there one night!

<3
what we got in the goody bag........I thought we wld get like more makeup or something
the ticket was $500!!!!

YAY I got a certificate for my portfolio!
Now need to take some makeup work shops and Im set!
Will share all the info with u guys in my VLOG!

book to order makeups






YAY ME AND KANDEE!!!!! I LOVE HER
she's super tall and super beautiful!
free t-shirt, I love the graphic on the back,
and it's frm AA (american apparel) the V-neck...........
so now I know what size to order the basic V-neck in diff colors ,
 it's a really good fit! no wonder ppl love AA so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment