Wednesday, October 13, 2010

LAST*WKND




Peachy roses my Art surprised me with last Friday! the cool thing about flowers is not just the moment you get them but seeing them and smelling them every morning you wake, well until they die but yeah, it's just such a lasting affect they have. I have been stressed the past few days and just stopping to smell the roses literally helped put me in  abetter mood so My advice is surround yourself with fresh flowers!!! even if you have to get them for yourself , you deserve them!

So after I got a free sample of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue I was hooked! this is the second perfume I have ever chosen for myself. i am not a perfume girl because most of them give me a headache so This was very light and refreshing so I HAD to get it! I forgot how expensive perfume can be. 





Ummmm I should NOT be allowed to look at jewelry in F21. I always end up getting something!  There selection and quality has been so good this year and not to mention CHEAP! this is my fave place for fake jewelry right now. 

this jewelry branch is from Urban Outfitters. I got this about 8 months ago , need to put it up! This is a great way to store necklaces and it looks so nice on the wall. 

Stacked rings- H&M



Still wishing I got these!!! saw these at the Halloween costume store.

No comments:

Post a Comment